Okay, in eight days I will be flying to Chicago to see Jared & Jensen and I cannot believe this con is so close! O.o I am still super scared about going and keep praying that I will be able to get through it without being completely overwhelmed. To all of you who have gone to a Creation Supernatural con before, I have some questions I'd love the answers to:
- What do you bring to have signed? I am only getting one autograph from Jared and I'm just not sure what to have him sign. I have a Sammy pic I bought from the Creation site a while back, but I wondered what other things people have brought.
- Besides the print-outs of the admission, photo ops & autograph tickets, is there anything else that is essential to bring? Do I need to have the confirmation e-mails as well?
- I'm not allowed to register until Sunday morning because that's the only day I bought admission for. I am terribly nervous about registering and am worried it will take so long that they may start other events before I get done! Can someone explain how registration works and if it is a long process? How early do you think I should get there?
- Does Creation supply water or do you have to bring your own?
- Are you allowed to bring an iPod (things like that) into the con area?
- Is there anything else I should know or do?
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. ^^