1. Carry on My Wayward Son always gets me!
2. I like the narration from Chuck. It was good to see him again.
3. Sam & Dean, your relationship tears at my heartstrings! ♥
4. I got so emotional when Sam was making Dean promise to seek out Lisa and live an "appie pie life" with her. :(
5. Bobby: "...don't give an inch." Sam: "Yes, Sir." ~ me dying.
6. Aww, wee!Sammy & wee!Dean in the Impala, carving their names out. ~ this show is going to finish me. Aww, the brothers sitting together, gazing at the stars in moments of calm. *cries*
7. Holy crap, that's a lot of demon blood! Sam downed it in record time too. *scared*
8. Oh no, Lucifer!Sam. Btw, I must mention that Jared was completely brilliant once again as Lucifer. The man is a genius. ♥
9. Aww, Dean, you are so precious wanting to be with Sam at the end. Oh, my heart! *cries again*
10. Not much of a face-off between Michael and Lucifer, but it really wasn't needed.
11. Oh no, Castiel & Bobby have been wiped out! O_O
12. I could barely watch Lucifer!Sam beating on Dean, it just broke my already unstable heart. D:
13. The clip montage = sadness of epic proportions, especially the end with the brothers hugging (that scene from Mystery Spot always killed me). *still crying* Then we add Dean saying, "It's okay Sam, I'm here. I won't leave you", and now I'm really losing my mind!
14. I stayed true to my faith that Sammy would overtake Lucifer and he did! My beautiful Sammy, I knew your goodness would shine through in the end. ♥ Unfortunately he and Michael went to Hell which sent me into a blubbering mess.
15. What's this? Castiel is an angel again? Bobby is back from the dead? Miracles do happen, but what of Sam?
16. Dean goes to Lisa. I thought this was extremely touching that he honored his promise to Sam. ♥
17. What? Did my eyes deceive me? Has Sam come back? Is it really him or is it still Lucifer, or perhaps Sam's spirit? Darn you, Kripke! >< I don't know if I will last all these months without answers. *crying resumes*
Well, that's my review and I am completely, emotionally exhausted! I can't wait to find out what you guys thought about the finale. Please let me know.