So, what did everyone think of the latest episode of Supernatural?
1. I totally loved Crowley! He is so amusing and fun to watch. The banter between he and Dean was priceless. :D
2. Quite eerie to find out that Sam's friend, Brady from Stanford, was actually a demon in disguise, setting Sam & Jess up and then killing her. Poor Sammy, I felt so bad for him. His inner turmoil and anger are mounting, but he managed to control them and win Dean's trust.
3. Although I didn't like that Dean didn't let Sam go with he and Crowley, I was glad to see him by his side during the final confrontation with Brady. Those brothers have got to stick together!
4. Oh, Sammy, this plan of yours is a disaster waiting to happen. I am completely scared for him right now. I truly want to believe that he has the strength to overtake Lucifer, but if he decides to say "yes" to him, I just don't know if he'll be able to take back control!
5. What's this deal that Bobby is making with Crowley? I'm not liking the sounds of it one bit.
6. What about Pestilence? Is there going to be a showndown between he and the Winchester brothers? I know they mentioned they'd gone after him, but that can't be all there is to it, right?
7. I just have to say how in love with Jared I am! He is such an amazing and gifted actor, and so completely beautiful. ♥
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! *HUGS*