- Two people devouring each other? Gross!
- Some guy stuffing himself with Twinkies until his stomach burst? Double gross!
- Famine: a really creepy, old guy that made me kinda nauseous to look at him. *gag*
- Finding out Dean is completely empty inside and that's why he wasn't affected by Famine's hunger- so sad. :(
- What happened to Famine? Did Sam kill him? I hope so!
- The most disturbing thing of all definitely had to be Sam downing a whole bunch of demon blood again. *cries* Why Sammy? This makes me worry even more that he will eventually say yes to Lucifer, and I don't want that to happen!
- Hearing Sam crying out for help after being locked up in the panic room. *heart breaks*
- Dean's breakdown as he pleads for someone to help him. *bawls*
- Dean asking Sam if he'd be his valentine. ♥
- Cupid giving each of the guys huge hugs, and the looks on their faces- priceless. :D
- Castiel binging on beef throughout the entire episode! *lol*
- Dean deciding he didn't want to go out trolling for chicks on Valentine's. I just thought it was kind of cute that he'd rather stay and work, even though we find out later why he didn't go.
And now the hellatus begins! D:
Before I finish this entry, I would like to wish my friend desibarbossa a very Happy Birthday today! I hope you have a wonderful day and that all of your wishes come true. *hugs*