1. Why create a whole new scene (the burning down of the burrow) that wasn't even in the book and leave out other important things instead?
2. All of the sudden Lupin & Tonks are a couple? I thought that was really stupid. I know they were strapped for time, but come on, there are so many fans of this pairing that I would much rather they spent a little more time on them, as opposed to all of the overblown sexual tension with the trio!
3. Why did they even bother with Fenrir Greyback? He was barely shown and when he was on screen, no one even bothered to really acknowledge him or explain who he was supposed to be.
4. They left out so much of the background on Voldemort. I would have loved to have seen some more of the flashbacks and history of his family.
5. No funeral for Dumbledore. He was such an important character and to not even have a funeral scene was a real shame, I think.
Those were my main problems with the film, but like all of the HP films, I still enjoyed it for the most part. <3
Everything with our house it pretty much back to normal now, so I'm very relieved that we made it through that very stressful ordeal. The only thing left is some drywall work in the room where the dangerous outlet was, but it should just take a few days. I'm SO thankful that nothing else happened and the problem was found in time, avoiding any major catastrophe!
In closing I would like to wish my friend stavriella a very Happy Birthday today. I hope you have a wonderful day surrounded by your friends & family! *hugs*