I have noticed this meme on a few different journals so I thought I'd put down my answers so you guys can get to know me a little better!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper! I also really enjoy wrapping my gifts and take great pride in the way they look (even though everyone just rips them apart).
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I would never participate in the act of buying a real tree. To me trees are sacred and it breaks my heart when I see so many of them senselessly cut down. :(
3. When do you put up the tree? Well I always ask if we can start putting trees up the day after Thanksgiving but that usually doesn't work out. I'd say the first week in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually in mid-January or so.
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't think of anything specific, but stuffed animals were always my favorite gifts!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My brother.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mother.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. We have a really old one that my Grandpa made and then we have a little Precious Moments one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really don't think I've ever received a bad gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Oh, I have so many. Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Clause, Santa Claus: The Movie, Prancer, A Christmas Story, Rudolph...
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in December, I'm terrible!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Stuffing!
16. Lights on the tree? Our main tree has white lights, but our other 2 have colored lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Once again, many. Mary Did You Know?, Grown-up Christmas List, Oh Holy Night, Greensleeves, Christmas Song...
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People seem to be nastier than ever instead of kinder. :(
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? DVDs, CDs, iTunes, clothes.